Go straight to what you need
Early Years and Child Care
Hodder Education publishes many of the most popular early years and child care titles available at all levels of study, from GCSE to Level 4 courses. In addition to our core textbooks and handbooks we publish a number of titles on observation and assessment and special educational needs.
View the 2013 Early Years Catalogue
||Take a look at a full list of our great resources for Early Years in the new 2013 catalogue.
Available to download or view online.
- Ensures learners observations are conducted in line with the latest frameworks of the EYFS by being completely up-to-date with the new standards
- Gives clear examples to work to and illustrates visually how observations can be conducted by including relevant full-colour photography
- Guides learners through the stages of development using stunning photography and free videos
- Includes clear links to inclusion opportunites, underpinning theory and the EYFS throughout each stage
- Includes specially comissioned full-colour photography from the Pen Green Children's Centre, that visually demonstrates best professional practice
- Gives practical guidance and up-to-date information to early years professionals, giving them confidence at the start of their career
- The up-to-date, CACHE-endorsed book by Carolyn Meggitt for the NQF CACHE CCE qualification.
- Exclusively published in partnership with CACHE.
- Guides learners on how to reflect and engage with further research in order to deepen their knowledge and understanding, helping to improve study and practice
- Includes all the key information as it is carefully matched to the level, core modules and study skills needed