Go straight to what you need
Drama & Performance Studies
Hodder Education provides a range of titles to support teaching and learning of Drama, Theatre Studies and Performance Studies for 11-18 year olds.
Hodder Education is OCR's official publishing partner for Drama
- This textbook has been written specifically to meet the needs of students following the Edexcel Drama & Theatre Studies Advanced specification,
- Providing thorough, structured and up-to-date coverage of the subject content.
- This manual contains ideas on everything from making masks to designing a lighting plan; from devising a street-theatre to analysing a text.
- With an emphasis on performance in practice, it is especially suitable for vocational performing arts courses.
- The Hodder Literature series offers a popular selection of hardback fiction, drama and poetry for Key Stage 3
- Each book has been specially selected by pupils, teachers and consultants ensuring they are appealing and relevant
- A second edition of the well-respected and highly successful textbook for the Edexcel and AQA specifications
- Invaluable to those students following applied theatre courses as well as first year undergraduates
- Addresses the business skills that are essential to those involved in the performing arts
- Provides an introduction to areas such as marketing, finance and fundraising