This Cambridge International A/AS-level Biology Revision Guide provides exam-focused text to guide students through the content and skills of the course to prepare them for their AS and A-level exams.
- The Introduction contains an overview of the course and how it is assessed, advice on revision and taking the examination papers.
- The Content Guidance section provides a summary of the facts and concepts that you need to know for the examination.
- The Experimental Skills & Investigations section explains the data-handling skills you will need to answer some of the questions in the written papers. It also explains the practical skills that you will need in order to do well in the practical examination.
- The Questions and Answers section contains a specimen examination paper for you to try, followed by a set of student's answers for each question
- Written by an experienced examiner
- Sample examination paper for practice before the exam
- Sample student answers with examiner's comments to develop a clearer understanding of what is required in the exam
- Fully endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations