This is the new Teacher's Resource to accompany the second edition of Ian Harrison's popular accounting text, Advanced Accounting for A2.
Specially written for teachers following the OCR syllabus, this new resource has been designed to make your life easier by providing user-friendly teacher guidance and answers to all the exercises in the student text book. In addition, this handy CD-ROM contains extra worksheets to ensure that you are able to give your students plenty of practice and the confidence they need to tackle the exam.
· Written by a Principal Examiner for a major examination board
· Provides answers to all exercises in the student text book
· Additional exercises included
· Guidance on every unit
- Guidance from the Chief Examiner for a major examination board ensures that you have expert advice at your fingertips
- Advice on teaching every section of the specification will ensure that you can prepare for lessons with confidence
- Answers to all exercises in the student text are included to save you time
- Additional worksheets and practice questions mean that your students will be well prepared for exams
- Language throughout is clear and jargon is minimised so that you can easily understand and digest what you are reading
Teachers of Accounting following the OCR A2 specification