Go straight to what you need
We work with the experts - outstanding author teams and respected educational partners to bring you materials across all levels and abilities that you can trust.
2010 brings specification change at GCSE - find out about our brand new course for the OCR GCSE Mathematics A as well as our support for OCR Functional Skills Mathematics.
Kick off the revision period with huge discounts on My Revision Notes
||Get a huge 20% off* when you order any My Revision Notes for Maths. Use code WW0008068 at the checkout when you order online. Offer ends 30th April.
*Terms & Conditions apply, offer includes print resources only. Does not apply to Dynamic Learning, Question Practice, Assessment or Teacher Resources. Only available in the UK.
- Develops students skills and help them prepare effectively for the exam with graduated questions, including harder exam-style questions
- Enables students to practise and consolidate what they have learnt throughout the course
- Includes an introduction to each topic followed by worked examples with commentaries
- Provides plenty of practice with hundreds of questions
- Designed to support the Free Standing Maths Qualification (Advanced) Additional Mathematics
- Ideal for students in Year 10 or 11 who are ready to take or have taken their GCSE Maths exam early but are not yet moving on to AS level
- A Revision Guide from the team that bought you OCR GCSE Mathematics A Foundation Student's Book.
- Written by experienced examiners, OCR GCSE Mathematics A Foundation Revision Guide will help you prepare for your exams, ensuring you have every chance for success.
- Making Sense of Maths is the only series that develops conceptual understanding.
- Students build their own problem solving strategies based on their understanding of the world around them which then support them to tackle functional questions.